My Apologies

To those of you who are still waiting for my annual Christmas letter, I send my sincere apologies. No, I have not removed you from my Christmas letter list, nor have you fallen out of my good graces. Quite simply, I never made the time to write the letter before Christmas. I told some of you that I would write an MLK Day letter instead, but alas, here it is Martin Luther King Day and still, no letter.

What's a girl to do?

Truth be told, those of you reading this already know what happened in our lives in the past year (not that information has ever been the purpose of my Christmas letters). Those of you that have read previous Christmas letters, know that they tell you very little about anything, but are the source of a smile here and there. And since there are too few smiles going around, maybe I will go ahead and write it anyway....perhaps for Valentine's Day.....or Presidents' Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.