Outtakes 2011

I've been reflecting on the past year tonight, and I was going to do a blog post with pictures highlighting the year. But then it occurred to me that all those good pictures are probably out here already. So instead, we are going to post some pictures that didn't make it to the blog this year.

I'll limit myself to one a month, so you will only see 12 of the 5,646 pictures I took this past year (yes, that is the actual number, not some fabrication from my deranged mind).

Here we go...

January

February  (Okay, this is sad...except for Evan's Valentine's party, I only have 4 pictures from February!)


March

April  
 

May 
  

June 

July 
 

August 
 

September 

October 
 
November 

December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.