To Plant or Not To Plant

That's the question I've been asking myself and everyone else. You see, the general rule of thumb here in Minnesota is that you don't plant your annuals until after Mother's Day. Most years I spend Mother's Day at the nursery buying excessive amounts of plants and then I go home and start putting them in the ground. I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day :-)

But this year Mother's Day is a little early AND it was below freezing at least twice this past week, so I am a little leary about putting my precious annuals in the ground. Hmmm, what's a girl who is anxious to get her hands dirty to do?

The general consensus is that I could plant the hearty annuals this weekend, but I should wait until next weekend for the moRe sensitive ones. I think that's what I'll do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.