How Fanatical Are We?

That's the question I've been trying to answer tonight.  What exactly are we willing to do to obtain primo seats for the upcoming concert?  Hmmm.

Here's the deal -

Molly has an orchestra concert on Thursday, June 2, at 7:00 pm. I forgot about that when I was thinking about the concert (June 3), and I was thinking that we would drive to Kansas City on Thursday afternoon so we would be "fresh" for the concert on Friday.  Now that we can't leave on Thursday afternoon, we need to come up with Plan B.

There are two options:
1) Leave after her orchestra concert.  Drive to KC and arrive there at some wee morning hour, crash for a few hours and then go to the concert.

2) Wake up extra early on Friday and drive down there and go directly to the concert.

Hmm, which to choose?

The other conundrum is that this is a general admission concert and since we don't want to be too far back from the stage (oh, no we don't), we need to get in line early.  The question is, "How early is early?"  My dear sister has informed me that if you want front row seats, you need to be in line 12 hours before the gates open.  This would mean we would have to get in line at about 5:00 AM :-)  Hmmm!

My dear, sweet husband has suggested we drive through the night, arrive in KC early Friday morning, go right to the park and stake out our spot in line, curl up there and go to sleep.  Sleeping on the streets of KC, now there's something I've never done before!

Stay tuned!  I told you this was going to be a wild, good time.  Anytime you let middle-aged moms loose you never know what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.