Shameless Plug

Once again I'm peddling things here on my blog :-)

This time it is a resource, a new resource, that I really like.  At our church we have something called the Fighter Verse Program.  The church body memorizes a verse or two of Scripture each week (obviously not everyone does this - it's completely voluntary).  Over the course of last year, we memorized Matthew 5-7.  It was really great!

Well, now they have a website where people within our church, or anyone else, can work on memorizing verses.  The website is called Fighter Verses and would encourage you to go there and take a peek.  I haven't explored it too thoroughly yet, but I did download the Fighter Verse app for my iPod and I'm VERY excited about that!

Anyway, it's been fun for us as a family to memorize Scripture together, except for the fact the kids can memorize much quicker than I can :-(   Raelea has this week's verse, Deuteronomy 7:9, down pat!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice that you can download the songs from your computer each week from the website for free? But only the current song. If you miss it, you have to wait until they put them up for sale on iTunes! :) That's our favorite way to learn the verses. I'm sure Arianna will know some of them before the year is out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see that. Thanks for the head's up. I love those songs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.