I'm Back

Not that I'd been gone.  My absence here is not a result of my being out of the country (unfortunately).  It was actually a result two things: starting school again after the holiday break and my hubby being gone (to San Francisco).

The starting up school is always a shock to the system, both the children's and mine.  Something about having to get up at a certain time, and not being able to laze about all day produces less than stellar attitudes in all of us :-(

Having my hubby gone for several days is never fun either and gives me considerably less time to do some things, such as blogging.

All that to say, no blog posts all week, but don't worry, you didn't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.