A Bum Rap

The bunnies have been complaining that they have gotten a bum rap here on my blog.  You know, Snickers has a permanent place in the sidebar and the bunnies are no where to be found.

So as not to incur rabbit wrath, I dedicate this entire post to my children's beautiful bunnies whom I have affectionately labeled Bunny 1 and Bunny 2.

Here is Bunny 1, aka Reeses.  he belongs to Nina.




And here is Reeses' brother, Bunny 2 or Starburst as his mom, Molly, likes to call him.




As you can see here, Starburst is much more compliant than Reeses.

Okay, here we go.  Here are the two brothers together.  Aren't they adorable?  Despite my failure to include them equally in my blog, I do so love our sweet bunnies!

Oh, no!  Now I hear the hamsters complaining....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.