You Are Going To Be SO Jealous!

I've been reading my Facebook today and all my wonderful mom friends posted about their wonderful Mothers' Day gifts.  Well, sorry ladies, you are going to be SO incredibly jealous of MY Mothers' Day gift.  You will be turning green with envy...

Of course, I received the wonderful bouquet of roses, a purse and wallet, some wind chimes, chocolate, more chocolate and an iTunes card, but those are just small change compared to the most amazing Mothers' Day gift ever.  I got this...

Yes, I am now the proud owner of a Great Scientists Trading Card, and not just any card, the great Nikola Tesla card.  Judging by the looks of it, I think it's his rookie card.  Sorry, I won't be trading it any time soon.

Eat your heart out ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.