Yippee!

Today there was yet another sign that summer is almost here -  I just finished lesson planning through the end of the this school year :-)  I lesson plan on a monthly basis and, although we are going to do school through June 11, I just completed the remainder of the lesson planning for the 2009/2010 school year.  Hard to believe yet one more year of school is almost past.  Even harder to believe is that I have been teaching my kids for eleven years!

I was grocery shopping yesterday and my eye was caught by the graduation cakes and stuff being displayed.  It occurred to me that in just one year we will be purchasing a graduation cake and planning a graduation party for Evan and then I started to get all teary-eyed in the bakery section!  Where does the time go?  Wasn't it just yesterday that he was a precocious 18 month old who could identify about 20 states on a US map? (yes, that is the truth - he was/is something else!)

Oh, wait, this was going to be a happy I'm-done-lesson-planning post and now it's turned into a my-baby-is -growing-up-too-fast post!  Forgive me.

Happy, happy, happy that summer is almost here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.