Out Of Touch

Well, it's Memorial Day weekend and we are off to the cabin in the morning, at least the seven remaining kids and I.  Chris & Evan left this morning to make their trek to Alma, MI for the US Open Pipe Band Championship (a warm-up for Scotland later this summer).  The band competes on both Saturday and Sunday and Evan's solo competitions are all on Sunday.  It should be a great, tiring weekend for the two of them.

Anyway, the rest of us are going to soak up some fun and sun at the cabin.  The weather promises to be beautiful and we should all come back relaxed and tan :-)  The only downside is that I can no longer blog or check my Facebook or internet while I'm there, as the neighbor locked his wi-fi :-(  We were enjoying pirating his wi-fi until last month, when mysteriously he locked it.  So, farewell my friends until Monday.  I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed, relaxed, eventful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.