Raelea's Big Day

Who knew, when we woke up this morning, that today would be such a fun day for Raelea.  When I went to let the dog out this morning I found a BEAUTIFUL May basket on our door for none other than Miss Raelea.  We had to wait several more hours before she got up to find it, but it was worth it.

Although she was half asleep when she found her basket, she was very excited about it.
After all the May Day excitement, Raelea got all dolled up and was off to a Princess Birthday Party for one of her friends.

Just a happy day all around for my sweet girl.

If, by chance, the giver of the lovely basket is reading this, I want you to know what a sweet memory you've given my little girl.  Thank you so much for your kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.