New Beds

My little girls all got new beds last week and with new beds come new headaches. Not that I'm unhappy with their new beds, they just cause a few "issues". Issue number one is literally a headache - as in, Zoe keeps laying down an bonking her head on the head board. Issue number two is that Zoe & Raelea think that nap time is now play time, so neither of them is getting enough sleep. This gives MOM a headache.

On the plus side, Raelea and Emily are no longer sharing a bed, which is just fine with both of them and their room is super clean. The pluses more than make up for the headaches.

6 comments:

  1. Cozy set up the girls have. I like your new profile picture! You are not looking that crazy,though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! I'll have to find a crazier picture of myself - trust me, I have quite a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, Please let Raelea (and the Emily and Zoe too) that I am looking forward to seeing their new beds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! I always wanted a sister just so I could have a bunk bed!
    -Maggie
    P.S Mom says to update your menu!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.