Cabin Fun

Judging from the pictures, I think I missed a great time at the cabin this weekend. Bummer.  But before the play could begin, there was work to do...Chris didn't think that eight kids were enough to keep track of, so Nina & Molly brought along their friends, Hannah & Jordan.
Yes, It was only in the 50's, but that didn't stop the kids from getting in the water.

My niece, Colleen, with her fiance, Jason.  Don't they look like a happy couple?
What's the cabin without a gun fight?
Hmm, don't know about this one, although I do know that Zoe just recently learned to stick out her tongue...

Ooo, check out the brand new dock!
Apparently, noodle-fighting was a hot activity for the day as well.
Wish I could have been there...

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty much the speed Zoe is always going at - running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cute ones! I like the new side bar pictures you put up of a few of the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.