Easter Highlights

Highlights from Easter in no particular order.

Here are some of the ladies of the house ready to go to church.
Raelea and Mom with matching dresses.  Thanks Deb & Rachel!
Emily with her cousin Rachel - excited about their finds.
Aidan making sure he has all that's coming to him.

Eureka!  She's found it!

Marcus is a pro at this, his second year of egg hunting.

Aw, aren't they cute?


Me trying to force feed Deb a peep (she LOVES them!  Okay, not really.  She hates them with a passion)
I had to put this one in so you can see how pretty Deb really is when she's not making goofy faces (which she tends to do on a regular basis).  I on the other hand have my mouth full of that peep that Deb wouldn't eat.  Dear hubby wouldn't wait until I swallowed to take the picture.


Some more of my lovely girls with Uncle Peter as a backdrop.

Of course, there are many more pictures of Easter (about 100 of them to be exact), but you get the general idea from these.

2 comments:

  1. Peter makes a fantastic backdrop! *wink* all the girl's dresses are so adorable I must say I absolutely ADORE Molly's though...
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not mind seeing all 100 of them! The girls (including mom and Deb) look just beautiful! Marcus is looking like a young man next to his little sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.