Last Year

There's nothing to blog about today (except for Susan Boyle), so I was looking at pictures from last year and this is what I found. 
Lest we think that winter is definitely over...APRIL 26, 2008


Okay, since I'm being random here, I will post about Susan Boyle. I LOVE that lady and, man, can she sing. If you aren't one of the 33 million people (that's an actual number, by the way, not an exaggeration) who've already viewed her on YouTube you really need to click on the link above and check it out -really - it's worth it. It will make you just want to cheer for this lady and it will make you believe that dreams really can come true. Okay, I'm gushing now, I'll stop. Goodnight! 

2 comments:

  1. I know, right? She can really sing! It's AMAZING!! I like her a lot.
    G'Night!
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so unexpected -- that beautiful voice coming from her. I hope she will continue to sing. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.