Interesting

Here we see Zoe holding up her favorite jammie top. The interesting thing about this is that she told me that she is the princess in the middle, Raelea is on the left and Emily is on the right. Apparently the child has yet to notice race :) If I could find a jammie top with a beautiful brown princess on it I would buy it for her, but alas, Disney only does white princesses apparently :(

Zoe also looks at baby pictures of Raelea and asks if they are pictures of herself. Give her another year or so and I am sure she won't make that mistake any longer.

2 comments:

  1. NOT FOR LONG! I read somewhere disney is making another princess movie(I think it's like the Frog Prince story and all....) but anyways the princess there is going to be african, or of african decent.
    Also, you forgot Jasmine. ^_^
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Maggie, I did hear that. I also forgot Mulan. Anyway, it's about time for an African beauty in their movies.

    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.