Correction

As I try to maintain journalistic integrity in my blog I must make a few corrections to the Chris and Sour Cream story posted earlier today. Apparently, it wasn't his brother that performed the offense it was his step-father. In addition, I didn't get the story quite right (trust me this new, true version is even more interesting).

Here's what REALLY happened. Chris' step-dad wiped some white stuff across Chris' mouth. Chris mistakenly assumed it was whipped cream and was horribly traumatized to find out that it was, gasp, sour cream. This horrendous event immediately caused Chris to toss his cookies.

And there you have the real story, written with Chris standing at my side to guarantee accuracy. If he had his own blog he could write stories about me, but alas, he gave up blogging after just one day.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment earlier, but it must not have gone through.

    I had my own sour cream story to share....

    My dear, sweet grandmother, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, God rest her soul..... didn't go out much. When her entree came, she saw a little cup next to her potato. "Ohhh! Ice Cream!" She squeals.... and pops the whole thing in her mouth! Imagine her *surprise* when it ends up being sour cream.....imagine the nerve of them putting sour cream next to her potato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above restaurant story reminded me of an acquaintance who (years ago) was having dinner at the Hotel Coronado in San Diego. The waiter brought a bowl and set it by her plate. She took her spoon and found the substance in the bowl to still be liquid in nature, called the waiter over and said, "Excuse me, this Jell-o has not completely set yet." The waiter informed her it was a finger bowl.

    This has nothing to do with sour cream, I realize, but it fits into the category of odd things in bowls at restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.