Paying the Price

Mondays are usually hard as we get back into a  more scheduled life after the relaxed weekend, but today has been exceptionally grueling.  We enjoyed a wonderful time with friends last night, watching the Super Bowl (well, it was wonderful except that the Cardinals lost :(  ), however we got home a little late.  This means that bedtime was quite late for all of my kiddos.  As you can imagine (or maybe you can't), I have some very tired kids around here today.  Tired kids and school do not mix!

In addition, I have two kids (Aidan & Emily) who are suffering from some form of stomach/sore throat ailment.  Now this might be a result of too much junk food last night,  or it might be the crud that's been going around.  Hard to say for sure, but Aidan did throw up this morning and Emily has been laying in bed since about 9:30.

Hoping for a more enthusiastic and healthier day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Barb,

    I'm sorry you had a unfun day today.

    I can relate,though. It is hard to get back into the swing of things on Mondays.Lots of moods to work around.

    We are a little sick down here as well.Ours is the sore throat sickness. Oh, I really hope the stomach part does not reach our house.

    Hope your Tuesday is better.

    Love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your bad day... on a random-ish note; Isn't it ironic how the only two with this ailment are twins? I hope they boht feel better (you too of course)
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.