Finally, spring has officially arrived at our house. How do I know that??
1) All the boots, hats, mittens, snow pants and winter coats are now washed and tucked into five Rubbermaid bins in our storage room.
2) I spent about three hours yesterday and today getting out spring clothes for all of the kids. Of course,there's no room for said clothes in any of their closets, so we're not done with that fiasco yet. And to think I used to love the changing of the clothes each season. That was about five kids ago...
3) Chris can no longer fit the truck in the garage because there are now seven bikes and various other riding toys covering about every square inch of the garage floor.
4) The hammock, baby swing, front bench and (soon-to-be) clothes line are all out of winter storage.
5) The kids say things like, "If it gets to 70 today can we have the day off school?" the answer, by the way, is no.
6) I can get out the door with all eight kids in about three minutes now instead of the 10 minutes it takes in the winter to get on all the coats, mittens, etc. I REALLY like this part about spring/summer!!!!
7) My thermometer says 70 degrees!!
So, with that I am going outside to see what's coming up in my gardens.