So Who Does He Look Like?



This one's for you, Amy.

The question of the day is, who does Evan look more like, Chris or me? This is so embarrassing. I can't believe I just posted a picture of myself in my teddy bear bathrobe! For those of you that are snickering right now - it was a gift from someone in my family (I can't remember who). And about Evan's picture, he really doesn't have a rubber tree growing out of his head - in case you were wondering.

Anyway, please cast your vote, who does he look like? He has more hair than either of us (way more than some of us, Chris).

8 comments:

  1. Definitely your hair.

    Maybe you could get one of those photoshop programs that merges two faces together and see who you come up with.

    I love the robe, by the way. Looks nice and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just raging with a fever but this is one vote I needed to get involved in. Hmm...I always thought Evan looked more like Barb but in this picture I think he looks more like Chris. Is there a 'both' category?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Mom on this one, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks SO like you barb.
    My mom and I will mistake him for you from time to time. and vice versa.
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evan has (according to this picture) Chris' eyes, Chris' nose, Chris' mouth..........and Barb's spunk! So, it's a tie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I think he looks like Chris in the picture and me in real life :)

    Maggie, I even have to look closely in some pictures to tell if it is him or me! That's what happens when I get my hair cut so short!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb, There are parts of both of you in Evan, but overall I think he looks more like you. Maybe I am biased? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he is the PERFECT combo of you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.