Velcro

I'm thinking of changing my name to Velcro.  What do you think?  Why, you might ask...well, it seems like I always have someone stuck to me - my lap, my leg, my arm, my back - most of the day children are stuck to one or more of my appendages.  Just when I peel one off to, say, put dinner in the oven, another one comes dashing in to attach him or her self to me.  It really is quite amazing!
Maybe I'm more like a fleece jacket that pulls in all lint within a 10 foot radius.  When you try to get the lint off it just reattaches itself to another part of you.

2 comments:

  1. *lol* very very very funny post. That is adorable (though I'm sure you don't think so at the time...)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every minute of it, there will come a time when they want to be independent and not cling. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.