Pick-A-Pile

It's time to play pick a pile again! This time we will address my dresser :( Now, before you gasp in amazement, you should understand that my dresser is up high (by kid standards) so if something needs to be kept out of their reach it is often deposited there. Okay, here it is....



Taa Daa! One more pile vanquished! FYI, the tin on the dresser with the sand in it was a wonderfully sweet present from Molly. Last year, when we went to Gulf Shores, AL, I was sick for most of the week we were there and wasn't able to enjoy the beach at all, so my dear children brought home some of the sand and put it in this tin for me so I could enjoy the beach at home. Wasn't that so sweet!

On a totally different note, we watch the movie Luther tonight and it was great. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.