Why No Pictures

Argh, I haven't posted a picture since Monday! I know some of you only come out here to see pictures. Sorry, I have been woefully negligent in that arena. Okay, let me upload my pictures from my camera. Maybe my kids have taken a picture of something interesting. 

Oh, here are some interesting ones...



















Raelea REALLY enjoyed her rice krispie bar with chocolate on the top!  Nina made them on Monday and "accidently" made a double batch.  She can explain that to you....

















Oh, and here is Molly and Emily launching their beanie babies in the air (you might have to click on the picture to enlarge it to see the flying critters).  At least they are doing it in the backyard where there are not many trees to get the little guys stuck in.  Do you know how hard it is to get a beanie baby out of a tree 16 feet up?


Oh, and how can we tell these pictures were taken on Monday???  Well, nobody is wet or wearing a coat!  Unlike the rest of the week here, Monday was beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. there is grass! omigosh! how long has it been since there was picture on this blog where that is present?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.