"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
HOW CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHow big will they get?
I thought of getting one at one time and I wanted one of the breeds that stayed small. (maybe after we get the girls, (Lord willing), we will get them each one since Jersey is SUCH a momma's boy)! lol