What's For Dinner

My long-time blog readers will remember that I used to have a spot on the sidebar which told you what we had planned for dinner during the next week.  I stopped doing that quite some time ago, but it has come to my attention that some people would like to see what's on our menu for the week.  So, back by popular demand (okay, it was just the demand - more like a request - from one person), is "What's For Dinner." Scroll down the sidebar, and you'll find it right under the picture of my beautiful dogs.

If I've previously put the recipe out on the blog for any of the dinners, I will link the name to the recipe for your convenience.  Now, you don't have to do your own menu planning, you can just steal mine!  If you see something and you want a recipe for it, just let me know via a comment (on any post) and I will put it out here.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.