I Hate Goodbyes

As hard as it is, we have come to the conclusion that it is time to say goodbye to our dear, sweet Snickers.  My prayers for her to simply die in her sleep have not been affirmatively answered, and it has gotten to the point that she can't walk even on a flat surface.

We are sad...very sad, but I don't like to see her struggle so just to get around.  She seems ready to go, as well.  Not sure when it will happen, maybe tomorrow.  If you think about us, you can send up a prayer.  It would be greatly appreciated.



5 comments:

  1. Prayers going up on your behalf because it is hard. Give Snickers a hug from us please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hearts feel your hurt. Love and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I am so sad for your family. We had to put our dear Bruno down over a year ago, and I still miss him so much. But it was time. And it sounds like you know it's time for Snickers. My prayers will be with your whole family as your mourn the loss of your sweet doggy and also for Snickers to have a peaceful passing as she departs her loved ones in this world. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Barb and Chris. We've had to make this decision for two beloved family pets and it's not easy. But it's harder seeing them suffer. We have cherished memories, though, which help. I will pray for you & your family for His comfort thru your grief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.