Holidays Galore

Yes, it is the holiday season, so I thought I would inform you of one of the lesser known holidays this month.  The folks over at CNN have declared December National Update Your Parents' Spice Rack Month!

I thought you should know this!  If you are like me, you have an excess of spices in your cupboard.   Also, if you are like me, they are not in alphabetical order like my parents' spices!  Anyway, alphabetical order or not, a quick peek at my spices shows that I like to use coriander, AND I buy more of it without checking to see if I already have some.

Actually, I have multiple bags or containers of most of my spices.  Heaven forbid, you actually run out of some spice or another just when you need it!  A quick perusal of my stockpile of spices also revealed that a disproportionate number of my spices begin with the letter C.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Anyway, happy NUYPSR Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.