Once Again

Once again, I have proven to be the bane of my chidren's existence.  What might be the cause of this consternation by my children this time?  Well, believe it or not, it's our Christmas letter!

I'm not known for traditional Christmas letters.  Honestly, I've NEVER written a traditional Christmas letter in my life.  Frankly, I'm not sure if anyone is even remotely interested in what our family did last February, so I try to make my letters more...um...entertaining.

Well, apparently I've crossed some sort of imaginary line in the snow this year.  I have written a Christmas letter that has provoked extreme ire from at least two of my children.  Personally, I'm finding this all quite amusing (which is not helping them to calm down, btw).  Just so you know, the key to surviving parenting is a healthy sense of humor!

Well, I will be mailing out said letter in a couple days (obviously without the help of my children this year), and you will all see what all the hubbub is about.  For those of you that are not on my mailing list, I will post said letter here on the blog in a week or so.

In the meantime, I will be hiding the already printed letters in a safe place to prevent accidental destruction of them by my children.  Look at it this way, whether you like the letter or not, you can replace the two-year old picture that you have of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.