The Party Never Ends

I can't remember ever having a Christmas season quite as jam-packed with activities as this one!  It started on the 23rd and is still going strong!

It started Sunday afternoon with my parents' annual neighborhood Christmas Open House.  We kids show up so the neighbors (from our childhood) can see how we're doing.  We also show up to help eat all the food!

Christmas Eve it was back to Mom & Dad's to go to church, eat more good food, and open presents.







Home for Christmas morning,











then back to the parents' house for Christmas dinner and general relaxing and socializing.


Wednesday brought Ladies' Night here to my house when sisters, nieces and friends converged on my house for food, movies and a sleepover.

Thursday was the annual family dinner at Buca's.  Always a good time, ending with everyone converging on our house for dessert.




Today brings a lunch date and Costco trip with my sil Monica, and a date tonight with my sweetie to go see Les Miserables (YES!).

Tomorrow we will host my in-laws for lunch.

The fun just keeps on coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.