Look What $10 Buys



Actually, the piano bench was $10; the desk was free!  Here's the deal - after our wee little addition cash is a little tight, so I decided to start praying for certain pieces of furniture that we needed.  Lo and behold, God provided us with a free desk to replace our old one that was going to fall down if a big gust of wind blew on it.  

Then, I started praying for a piano bench, as our old one bit the dust prior to the addition, and we have been making due with a folding chair since then.  Yesterday, I found this piano bench on Craigslist, and it was only $10!  As an added bonus, the legs match the legs of our piano.  It's those little things that make me smile!

Anyway, next up on the "praying for furniture" list is two chairs for our dining room table.  We have only had eight chairs for the ten of us, so two people have been sitting on folding chairs for the last four years.  (Yes, I know, we could have gone out and bought chairs, but we never really got around to it)  I'll keep you posted, and let you know when we find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.