Two Weeks!

Two weeks from now, my house should be put back in order.  The furniture shouldbe out of the POD in the driveway and back in our house.  The dust should be banished from all shelves and carpeting.  We will have a dining room table to eat meals at, couches to sit on.  Workers will no longer be showing up at 7:30, making the dogs bark.

Two weeks!  Just two more weeks!!!  I told Chris if something happens to delay this finishing date, I will have a nervous breakdown...and I'm totally serious about that, btw.

Two weeks and you will no longer have to read another house addition post.  I warned you before this started that you were going to get bored hearing about the addition, and I was right, wasn't I?  You never thought you'd be begging me to post another Mumford & Sons post, but even that would be better than yet another construction post!

For those of you who want to know, this all started back on August 27 with our dismantling of the deck.  September 6 brought the beginning of the deconstruction of our old living room.  So we are on week 11.

1 comment:

  1. Some of us always LIKE M&S posts! Or another Keith Harkin video. ;) (Nothing But You and I : now on Youtube!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.