So Much

I've got so much to be thankful for.

Here's a short list for today:
- A beautiful sunrise
- Jumper cables
- A husband who will get out of a warm bed at 6 AM to jump my car for me
- 53 degrees at 7 AM (and not the 30-something degrees it was by 5 PM)
- A crazy sister who gets me to do fun things like run a 5K on Thanksgiving morning
- Crazy people who dress up like turkeys and pilgrims while they run a 5K on Thanksgiving morning
- Lots of amazing food
- A wonderful family to spend Thanksgiving with
- Candy cane colored nails
- Lots and lots of really great food
- That Snickers is still around for this Thanksgiving

Okay, that's the short list of things I am thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.