More of the Same

Inquiring minds have asked, "What's going on with the addition?"

To which I must answer, more of the same - trim is still being installed, electrical fixtures are being installed, HVAC is being connected...

Hopefully this week I will be able to say, trim is finished being installed, all electrical fixtures are in and working and HVAC work is done...hopefully.

For those of you that like pictures...

A view of the beautifully finished tile floor!  Didn't my sweet hubby do a nice job?

Our new ceiling fan

As for the questions, "When is it all going to be finished?"

Hmm, that's a good question!  I'm thinking the week after Thanksgiving.  Actually, I'm hoping and praying it's the week after Thanksgiving! I want my couches back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.