Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

That's all I've been doing for the last three days.  Rolling Softened Green, rolling Quiver Tan, and rolling Rice Grain.  While I can think of other ways I would rather spend my time, I have to say that the results are very satisfying.  I walk in my front door and see my new colors and declare, "These make me happy!"  I guess that means I chose my colors well.

Here you can see all three colors at once.  The brown on the soffit is actually the same color as the brown on the right wall, and the green on the left is a bit greener,  The pillars aren't done yet, but you get the idea!

This is the girls' room.  It's kind of a sea foam color.  Don't worry, that door frame in the middle of the floor is not going to stay there!  Although, I kind of think it might be a portal to Narnia.  Maybe I'll go downstairs and walk through it to see what happens. 

We're not quite done yet, but we're getting close.  Chris is still working away in the basement.  Really, I was down there painting as well, but I finished my color.

We NEED to be done by Monday because the workers are coming to put the trim on.  Stay tuned for more pictures then.  We're almost there....or so I keep telling myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.