What Is Seen

I was reading my Bible the other day and I stumbled across a verse.  You know, sometimes you are walking along through the Bible, a nice easy stroll, and then you stumble...you trip over something and look around and say, "hmm, what did I just trip on?"  Well, that's what happens to me at least.

Anyway, I was reading about Barnabas' little trip to the church at Antioch, and I came upon these words,

When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad,...    - Acts 11:23

Those few words gave me pause, and then caused me to pray, "Lord, let this be true of my house!  When people come by to my house, let them see your grace alive here, and let that make them glad!"


grace noun 
2  the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.

1 comment:

  1. That's why we like coming over!

    For me, I love the verse about the aroma of Christ. I pray that others can smell Christ in us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.