What Am I Thinking?

No, I'm not asking you to read my mind.  This is more of a question to myself.  It seems that I have agreed to run a 5K race with my sister in August.  How did this happen?  I haven't run a road race in...let's see...about 26 years!

Well, my sister has amazing persuasive powers, and I'm getting a little bored with working out on the elliptical machine every day.  So, when she said, "Hey, do you want to do the Milk Run with me?"  I said (without too much hesitation), "Sure!"

That was before I went for a run and was reminded that running hurts!  I also went and registered for the race before I went for a run and remembered that...running hurts.  Okay, running doesn't actually hurt, but my legs muscles sure hurt the day after running.

Now to all my marathon-running friends out there (and there are a lot of you), you'll just have to put up with my whining about a little 5K.  You ladies rock, and I, well, I'm just a pebble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.