Brace Yourselves!

Do you remember about this time last year?  Actually, exactly one year ago today...do you remember what I posted about right here?  Well, prepare yourself for another onslaught of Mumford-mania in the coming days...weeks...months...

Why, you ask?  Why?!

Because they just announced that they will be announcing their US tour dates and locations next Tuesday!  Can you tell I'm excited?  If you're having a hard time noticing that, I could send you a video of Molly and me dancing around the kitchen in anticipation.

Okay, I won't.  Instead I will let you enjoy this!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, we HAVE to see them again. And a year ago you were doing the ten day countdown to the Kansas City show!!!!

    Your sister,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We MUST! We'll talk on Tuesday after we know where the shows are going to be...I'm feeling like one show might not be enough...just sayin'

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.