!0 Things That Keep Me Sane

Ever feel like you're teetering on the brink of an emotional breakdown?  When I'm there, here are ten things that keep me from toppling over the edge.


  1. Jesus (that one's a no-brainer)
  2. Prayer (you know - "Lord!!! Help!!!!")
  3. My sweet husband
  4. My children - even when they're the ones pushing me to the brink, they still can make me smile
  5. Chocolate (it almost edged out my husband for the number three spot)
  6. Furry animals - specifically the six we have living in our home - okay, maybe only four of them, the hamsters don't do much for me
  7. Exercise - a great excuse to spend time alone :-)
  8. A very large Dr. Pepper
  9. Music, music, and more music
  10. Laughter - wherever and whenever I can find it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.