She's At It Again

Raelea had to write another story for school.  Like her first writing assignment, this one also had to do with a fish.  I include it here for your enjoyment.

I was fishing off an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico and I caught a magic fish.  I found it at 2:00 p.m. when it was usually my room time.

My first wish was to get forms, and it came true.

My second wish was to keep the fish at my house and make a wish on my birthday every year, and that wish came true.

My third wish was to breath underwater and hold the fish, and my wish came true.

When my wish came true, I could hold the fish and it was not slippery, so it did not slip out of my hands.

The End  

And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.