Ready, Set, Go

I always feel like the beginning of the week is like the beginning of a race.  Sometimes it feels like it will be a fast sprint around the track and sometimes it feels like it's going to be a marathon.  I never know if I will dash across the finish line or stumble on the first curve.  Regardless, there are good things to remember as I face my week ahead - a little pep talk, of sorts.  Maybe you need that, too, so I will share it with you.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.  You will seek me and find me.  When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord." - Jeremiah 29:11-13

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.                     - Hebrews 11:1
I always like putting those two passages together because, quite frankly, sometimes believing the first one takes the faith talked about in the second one!  Sometimes the things that are seen are quite discouraging and look quite hopeless, and that's where faith steps in and raises my head.

I hope you all have a faith-filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.