I Love Playmobil

This isn't a new sentiment, but it is one that I am reminded of tonight.  Seven children, ranging in age from fourteen to five, all happily playing in my living room - this folks, is the main reason why "I Love Playmobil!"





In addition to the broad appeal, they are so well made and fun AND I get to hear such things as:

"I'm the Prime Minister!" 
"They shall be arriving by carriage."  
"Are you going crazy, Sire?"
"Will you royal people stop coming over!"
"Here ye, here ye, I would like to introduce the King of England, err, the King of wherever we are...and now I would like to introduce the pets, Oliver The Duck...."

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I started buying Playmobil for my son 15 years ago. My foster children are playing with the same peices all these years later and they still look like new. I love the detail on the pieces as it stirs the imagination. Last year when my little twins asked for a unicorn cake for their birthday I bought the Playmobil set washed it and made a cake that was outstanding. Plus, my kids love looking thru the Playmobil catalog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I forgot about the catalog! My kids love that, too! :-)

      Delete
  2. We love playmobil too! In fact, I have a 40 something year old (ummm hubby) that collects it off ebay and occasionally I find him asembling a huge castle layout in the family room by himself! Since our kid is older, he can't hide under that anymore. lol.... I just ran across an animated cartoon that has the playmobile characters in it with their hooked hands. Hats off to the Germans who know how to make a great timeless/durable product!Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your husband's not the only one, Beth! I love to set up the playmobil!

      Delete
    2. oh good! just a big kid at heart!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.