Whirlwind Weekend

Whew!  I'm exhausted!  We had more activities this weekend than we've had in a LONG time.  The reason for all this fun and excitement is that Nina's birthmom, her husband and most adorable baby (Rebekah, Daniel & Isabella) are all visiting us from Pennsylvania.  They arrived on Friday evening and are staying until tomorrow afternoon.


Let's see...here's what we packed into the weekend: Went to Como Zoo, Trader Joes (my first time there), and Famous Dave's on Saturday; church, Green Giant Days Parade in Le Sueur, pizza for dinner and swimming at the hotel on Sunday.

I'm wearing myself out all over again just thinking about it!

Here is the lovely Nina with her lovely first mom.

We went to the Japanese Gardens at Como Zoo.


Raelea got tired of walking around the zoo and hitched a ride on Dad.

Daniel got tired walking around the zoo and took a siesta on the grass :-)

I told you she was the most adorable baby...

She really didn't want water in her bottle, but I was thoroughly enjoying myself nonetheless.  I'm not sure it's a good idea for me to spend too much time around this little sweetheart...

My favorite pipe band EVER!

Nina & her little sister watching the parade.

Raelea, waiting in eager anticipation of lots of candy.

There you have it.  No pictures from Trader Joe's but I did get some nummy chocolate covered blueberries there :-)

Hope you had a weekend full of fun and good memories as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.