Go, Go, Go

Yikes!  I don't think I've stopped moving since we returned from Scotland.  I had to hit the ground running and I haven't stopped since!

For years people told me that parenting older kids is more challenging than parenting little ones, but no one told me how BUSY life gets with older kids!  So, for all my younger mom friends, I'm here to tell you, "Life gets busier when your kids get older!"  There.  Now YOU have been warned. 

You're welcome.

Between kids working - Evan at Wendy's, Nina, Molly & Emily babysitting, and Aidan mowing lawns and dog-sitting - teen and pre-teen social activities, family commitments, church activities and everyday LIFE, I barely have time to breath, let alone eat and sleep.  Oh, and then there's school starting up again and we are in the throes (or should it be throws) of football season.  When is a girl supposed to blog, anyway?? 

Methinks it is a good thing that I have a degree in Industrial Engineering.  How else would I manage the work flow around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.