I'll Be Leaving Now

Well, not quite yet.  Actually, I will be leaving tomorrow evening for Scotland.  I hope I will be able to blog and Facebook from there, but you never know.  As a friend told me, Scotland IS pretty civilized :-)

While I am excited to go, I am sad to leave the rest of my family at home.  How I wish we were independently wealthy and we all could go :-)  Since Evan will be practicing with the band everyday and, of course, hanging out with his band friends, I will be doing some touring around by myself.  What I am most nervous about is driving.  It's not just the left side of the road thing, nor is it the driving on the right side of the car.  Its shifting with my left had that has me concerned!  I am EXTREMELY right hand dominant, so this should be....interested.  If you think of it, pray for safety for me while I drive :-)  and safety for all those wonderful Scottish people who will have to share the road with me.

Well, I may, or may not, be able to post again before I go.  If not, stay tuned for posts and pictures from beautiful, albeit cool and rainy, Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.