Tuesday In A Nutshell

Oh, bummer! I was going to post some pictures, but apparently I can't right now. I'll try to figure it out though. Be patient, as I am sitting outside by a busy street in order to get wi-fi. This means I can only be online when it's not raining :-)

Well, Tuesday was very nice. It started out sunny, but by the time we needed to walk downtown it was pouring. When we got back to the dorms it started to clear up and the band was sweating during practice because it was so nice and sunny. After band practice we went out to eat and then off to Glasgow Cathedral and the Necropolis (think " really big, really, old, really cool cemetery"). I wish I could show you the pictures :-(

Last night the "young people" went to a bagpiping concert at the concert hall while the moms took a walking tour of the shopping district of downtown Glasgow.

I'll post more later, but I'm shivering out here and need to go put mire clothes on.

Oh, here's what I learned this morning- when your electrical convertor stops working and you plug your hair dryer into it it causes the electricity to go out on the whole floor of your dorm. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.