While I Was Away

I'm finally getting around to looking at the photos of what the family did while Evan & I were away.  Apparently that had a lot of fun, which could explain their boredom now that Mom is back.

I know Grandma & Grandpa came out to watch them for two afternoons in a row!  That, in and of itself, is quite a treat and then to top it off Auntie Deb and & Rachel came out also!  Let's just say they weren't missing Mom much :-)

I know Nina & Molly spent a couple nights at their friends' house - not sure they would have given that up to have Mom back either :-)

On top of all that they went to the county fair.
And the sculpture garden...
And they still had time for a little bit of football practice in the dining room.
I'm glad to be home, but I think the kids miss all the fun things Dad does with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.