Wedding Pictures

I promised you wedding pictures, so here there are...

Evan the Bagpiper with the bride & groom. When they were younger my friend, Brenda, insisted hat Evan looked just like his cousin Colleen. I think she was right.I'm not sure what mom thought was so funny...
This was decidedly NOT funny. This is the mammoth wasp that I found up my skirt! Thankfully, it did not sting me.
Evan the Bagpiper in action
My brother, Jim, walking his only child down the aisle. He held himself together amazingly well.
Evan & Molly
Evan and his cousin, Maggie.
My sisters and me
Nina was Colleen's personal attendant
I think I'm going to start a new career in wedding photography :-) Here we have Colleen & Jason with cousin Rachel
There you have it, or at least a small portion of the wedding pictures. It was a great time!

3 comments:

  1. You have some great pictures. I haven't uploaded mine yet. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful outside wedding! Colleen looks beautiful. Is this the first grandchild wedding on your side Barb?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is, so it was a big deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.