Tiring Day

It's been a tiring day today! This morning was the funeral for one of my college roommates who died last week of ALS. It's very strange going to a funeral for a friend who, until two years ago, was healthy and young and active...Despite the sadness of the occasion, we know that Margie is at home with the Lord now, enjoying her new, healthy body. The funeral was much like a giant college reunion. I saw so many people that I haven't seen in years, but with whom I shared a very significant phase of my life. What a wonderful time of catching up and sharing.

Now, I'm sitting here with a sick Raelea in my lap. She's come down with a fever this evening. I'm hoping it's nothing serious. Poor girl!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, guys! She's still not feeling well this morning. Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well Raelea. We will pray for you. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raelea, We hope you are feeling better this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No improvement yet :-( I'm thinking it's probably THE flu, as in H1N1 :-(

    She's doing okay as log as she's on medicine for the fever.

    Poor little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids are getting over bad colds. So I've had a lot of time cuddling sick kiddos this past week.

    Raelea, may the Lord grace you to feel better soon!


    Barb, once we both have well kids, I would like to still come over. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caryn,
    Thanks for the prayers for Raelea. She really is very miserable. Hopefully, this little flu won't pass through our whole family or it will be weeks and weeks before we are all healthy.

    I would LOVE to have you over when we are no longer quarantined over here :-)

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.