Happy Birthday, Molly Dolly!


On 9/9/09 at 9:00, Molly turned 12! It's been a long time in coming. Molly declared about a month ago that she did NOT like being 11. Apparently there is something unpalatable about being 11 to dear sweet Molly.

Molly is the smiliest child I know. When she was a baby she smiled all the time. I would go into her room in the morning and there she would be smiling as happy as can be. She still wakes up with a smile on her face! Something I don't do - EVER.

Molly, we love you tons and tons and we are so proud of the fine young lady you are becoming. I hope being 12 is much more pleasant to you than 11 was :-)


2 comments:

  1. It looks to me like she was BORN with a smile on her face! Happy Birthday, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jen, that's pretty much true!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.