Happy Birthday to ME!

I get the dubious distinction of finishing up our September birthday bonanza. Now we have a month's respite before the next birthday (Evan's).

Anyway, since it's my blog, I need to say happy birthday to myself :-) My family did a great job of making it a relaxing (I took a 1 1/2 hour nap) and fun (I got a bunch of great presents - mostly around the exercise theme) and tasty (thanks, Tami for the cheesecake - it is awesome!).
And now, for those of you who are wondering what I looked like as a wee tyke...
To all my Facebook friends, thanks for the birthday wishes !

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Barb!!! Naps are very nice. Your baby picture is so sweet! I hope you stay healthy.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that was before they had color film! How old did you say you are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had color back then, we just chose to have this picture made in sepia. You had to hold the telephone or you would not sit still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, I think that would be early signs of my ADHD :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.